What volume of space can an aeropur filter?
The correct design (=number of devices for the room) primarily depends on the spatial volume (surface x height) taking into account the installed room, the type of use and the amount of dust.
A single ecomax 100 can clean air in halls of up to 30,000 cubic metres.
The surface efficiency is up to: 2000m² [ecomax100]; 600m² [ecomax30]; 200m² [ecopower10] and 50m² for ecoprime.
General questions about mobile dust collectors
- How loud are the dust collectors?
- How much power do dust collectors use?
- How long are delivery times?
- How frequently do the filters need to be changed?
- What are the tasks of the pre-filter and the main filter in the dust collectors?
- Can I change the filters of the mobile dust collectors myself?
- How do I know which filter needs to be changed?
- What filters are suitable for me?
- What do the exhaust air filters do?
- What norms apply to air filters?
- Do the filters differ from one another?
- Can I use non-original filters in the device?
- Can aeropur devices also filter gases?
- Can aeropur devices also filter biological substances?
- Do I need E11 or H13 filters?
- Why are only disposable filters used for dust collection?
- What are L, M and H devices?
- Is particulate matter actually a hazardous substance?
- Where should dust collectors be positioned in the room?
- What volume of space can an aeropur filter?
- How can particles from a greater distance be captured?
- Where are aeropur dust collectors used?
- What are grey rooms?
- What are clean rooms?