How much power do dust collectors use?
High-quality EC motors with efficiency levels of up to 90% and the aeropur energy-saving filter equipment keep energy requirements extremely low.
The specific fan output that defines the ratio of the power draw and the moved air flow is called the SFP value (‘specific-fan-power').
Depending on the filter design, all aeropur devices achieve the highest grade SFP1.
(ERP Guideline: 2009/125/EG)(Eco Design/Climate Protection)
General questions about mobile dust collectors
- How loud are the dust collectors?
- How much power do dust collectors use?
- How long are delivery times?
- How frequently do the filters need to be changed?
- What are the tasks of the pre-filter and the main filter in the dust collectors?
- Can I change the filters of the mobile dust collectors myself?
- How do I know which filter needs to be changed?
- What filters are suitable for me?
- What do the exhaust air filters do?
- What norms apply to air filters?
- Do the filters differ from one another?
- Can I use non-original filters in the device?
- Can aeropur devices also filter gases?
- Can aeropur devices also filter biological substances?
- Do I need E11 or H13 filters?
- Why are only disposable filters used for dust collection?
- What are L, M and H devices?
- Is particulate matter actually a hazardous substance?
- Where should dust collectors be positioned in the room?
- What volume of space can an aeropur filter?
- How can particles from a greater distance be captured?
- Where are aeropur dust collectors used?
- What are grey rooms?
- What are clean rooms?