How frequently do the filters need to be changed?
The filter should be replaced depending on the actual filter consumption. This is measured in all aeropur devices by means of the differential pressure, on average twice a year, and is indicated when the red LED shines on the front panel.
However, the actual filter consumption level depends on the individual dust load on site. The filters should be replaced as soon as the red LED light shines, otherwise the performance of the device will be impaired significantly. However, a delayed filter exchange does not mean that previously filtered dirt in a functional filter will be released again and returned to the room.
Even if the red LED does not shine during the space of 12 months, we recommend replacing all filters once a year for reasons of hygiene.
General questions about mobile dust collectors
- How loud are the dust collectors?
- How much power do dust collectors use?
- How long are delivery times?
- How frequently do the filters need to be changed?
- What are the tasks of the pre-filter and the main filter in the dust collectors?
- Can I change the filters of the mobile dust collectors myself?
- How do I know which filter needs to be changed?
- What filters are suitable for me?
- What do the exhaust air filters do?
- What norms apply to air filters?
- Do the filters differ from one another?
- Can I use non-original filters in the device?
- Can aeropur devices also filter gases?
- Can aeropur devices also filter biological substances?
- Do I need E11 or H13 filters?
- Why are only disposable filters used for dust collection?
- What are L, M and H devices?
- Is particulate matter actually a hazardous substance?
- Where should dust collectors be positioned in the room?
- What volume of space can an aeropur filter?
- How can particles from a greater distance be captured?
- Where are aeropur dust collectors used?
- What are grey rooms?
- What are clean rooms?