Can I use non-original filters in the device?
Have you purchased an aeropur device and now require a new filter? You can order one in our Online Shop here*.
All aeropur devices feature a precisely set optimum operating point, casing geometry and the EC high-performance ventilator. We recommend that you only use original spare parts from aeropur, because third-party articles pose the risk that the performance parameters will not be met or that the system is permanently overloaded due to changed pressure conditions. This can lead to premature failure of the ventilator. Accordingly, the manufacturer warranty in only valid, if original filters are used.
See also: „Do the filters differ from one another“
General questions about mobile dust collectors
- How loud are the dust collectors?
- How much power do dust collectors use?
- How long are delivery times?
- How frequently do the filters need to be changed?
- What are the tasks of the pre-filter and the main filter in the dust collectors?
- Can I change the filters of the mobile dust collectors myself?
- How do I know which filter needs to be changed?
- What filters are suitable for me?
- What do the exhaust air filters do?
- What norms apply to air filters?
- Do the filters differ from one another?
- Can I use non-original filters in the device?
- Can aeropur devices also filter gases?
- Can aeropur devices also filter biological substances?
- Do I need E11 or H13 filters?
- Why are only disposable filters used for dust collection?
- What are L, M and H devices?
- Is particulate matter actually a hazardous substance?
- Where should dust collectors be positioned in the room?
- What volume of space can an aeropur filter?
- How can particles from a greater distance be captured?
- Where are aeropur dust collectors used?
- What are grey rooms?
- What are clean rooms?