Can aeropur devices also filter gases?
Active carbon is highly suitable for gas filtration. These kinds of filters have a huge inner surface consisting of up to 1500m² per gram of active carbon.
Aeropur supplies combination filters (active carbon incl. particulate matter filter) for the ecopower10 and ecomax30 units. These filters contain active carbon of up to 4.3 kg and can absorb almost all bad odours as well as harmful gases like nitrogen oxide or ozone.
However, standard active carbon filters are not always appropriate for all applications because some gases require the additional chemical enrichment of the active carbon to be able to react with the specific gas. Unfortunately, aeropur cannot supply these filters.
General questions about mobile dust collectors
- How loud are the dust collectors?
- How much power do dust collectors use?
- How long are delivery times?
- How frequently do the filters need to be changed?
- What are the tasks of the pre-filter and the main filter in the dust collectors?
- Can I change the filters of the mobile dust collectors myself?
- How do I know which filter needs to be changed?
- What filters are suitable for me?
- What do the exhaust air filters do?
- What norms apply to air filters?
- Do the filters differ from one another?
- Can I use non-original filters in the device?
- Can aeropur devices also filter gases?
- Can aeropur devices also filter biological substances?
- Do I need E11 or H13 filters?
- Why are only disposable filters used for dust collection?
- What are L, M and H devices?
- Is particulate matter actually a hazardous substance?
- Where should dust collectors be positioned in the room?
- What volume of space can an aeropur filter?
- How can particles from a greater distance be captured?
- Where are aeropur dust collectors used?
- What are grey rooms?
- What are clean rooms?